Thursday, September 16, 2010

Apartment!




First night in the apartment - first of SO many (Yahoo!). Here are a couple photos. I am thinking my office at home is larger than this entire thing. I am also thinking my entire home costs as much as this apartment...

I set out this morning for a mocha and this part of the city has not been discovered by Starbucks (yet) and these guys really look down their NY noses at us mocha drinkers. Coffee - black, and you're in. But I finally found an Italian deli - 2 blocks away - that have cases of prepared salads and all things Italian (oh my they looked delicious) and THAT nice lady made me a great mocha. I am thinking she waited until I left to shake her head that I didn't ask for a cappucino.

Today, I find a clock big enough for me to read without my glasses. I paid for my sculpture class that starts on Monday night. Wow, big day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Nancy, this is too cool! Thanks for the invite to stay in touch and "see" what you're up to in the Big Apple. Cityshots, I wanna see cityshots - your Italian deli too!

    ReplyDelete