Saturday, September 25, 2010

Central Park



I walked down my street (64th) past 3rd, Lexington, Park, Madison then to 5th Avenue to Central Park. It was a beautiful day so I found a bench, pulled out my sketch pad, my pencils, my watercolor pencils, stuck my ear phones in and lost myself in the view. Lots of people walking by but no one bothered me - I hardly noticed them! I took a photo and drew this picture. I'm not crazy about the colors - I'm feeling really limited by the pallet these pencils are in but maybe I can learn to mix them a bit more to be what I'd like them to be. What great memories these little drawings will evoke when I am back in Pasco! How blessed am I? Whew!

1 comment:

  1. A place, a time, a momment, through someones eyes and onto a blank sheet of paper,-magic!
    Great picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete