Friday, November 5, 2010

SIX more weeks!


I've been here for seven and a half weeks. Long enough to:

1. Know my way home without any problem.
2. Not bat an eye at a 2 mile walk - one way.
3. Get antsy if I'm still home at 3:00 pm and haven't been anywhere.
4. Have my hair colored TWICE.
5. Make it to class in 20 minutes, flat (and arrive relaxed).
6. To feel comfortable enough to finally take some detours and walk a different way.
7. Fill my closet with really great things - tho no heels on any shoes.
8. See better, look better, draw, sculpt and paint better.
9. Appreciate what an incredible place this is.

I only have 6 weeks left and I go home. Hmmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the sign! You are too funny! Although, maybe it could read, "No More Clothes for Me! My kids and Grandkids would love some!!" hehe

    ReplyDelete