Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On a Walk



On the way to Central Park I wanted to get a photo of the outside of the Frick mansion and couldn't resist this one of the dogs...


Tonight I went to Rotary for the first time since I got here. It was SO different! Their club has TWENTY (20) members - total! There were 12 people there and 3 of us were guests! They didn't have a speaker scheduled so we just had a nice dinner and chatted away. The other 2 guests were from Brazil - the mom was a Rotarian and she brought her daughter. It was very pleasant and I look forward to going again in 2 weeks because their club only meets every other week.

I also would like to share some photos of mansions just off Fifth Avenue. These are beautiful buildings worth $5-$10 million (okay, who knows the upside?) but this is probably 68th or something - each street off of Fifth looks like this (at least on the upper east side)!


No comments:

Post a Comment